Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AAA Laser 303 Out of Focus?

Hi everyone I bought a laser of these cheaper because my other one that I came from burned and did not want to wait for the seller to solve without having another one in hand happens that at the time of the purchase I did not notice it right and it came half unfocused the green point and the side has like if it were a piece of fog only less clear than the point, do you have how to fix and interfere with his power at long distances? I already cleaned the lens and it did not work ...

https://imgur.com/a/otAP8

diachi

Looks fine to me, maybe it's your pictures. Can you post any better shots of the dot?

At any rate, these lasers are so cheap there's not much point in spending a whole lot of time on them.

Reactions: GSS
Hi,
Looks ok from here also, Hey didn't we have another member with the same or nearly same thread with a 301?

Rich:)

GSS

There's a little splash or more of a little fog like you said on one side of the dot that I see thats looks similar to my 301 that seemed to show after I took it apart to see how it was made.

Being you tried cleaning already and these are all acrylic lenses I would just let it be as it's not that bad..

Last edited:
I have a green laser burned,
without much experience can I try to replace the defective lens that faces the diode and normal paste this new one?

It is that gatling laser pointer the green I believe to be the same sensor
since these low cost lasers seem to only change the carcass

GSS

I don't see it swapping..At this point I would just let the 303 be as is as it's not that bad..
I don't know what your money situation or your age is so I won't say they are cheap and get another.
I'm guessing you wiped or blew on the lens at some point trying to clean it. 99% alcohol might help with a cotton Q tip..
This hobby is alot about tinkering and if your good with your hands take apart the burnt gattling host and give it a try..

But still I think that the problem and with the primary lens that faces the emitter of the laser and not the secondary that is in the end that unscrews,
the alcohol when cleaning the primary lens will not touch the emitter of the laser and burn it? Can I use a goggle cleaning solution? or 46.2 ° alcohol?

I managed to clean the lenses with the cleaning solution of goggles, but the primary lens of my other laser would work if
I used the secondary of it too, I could not remove the secondary that is in the head that rotates,
I ended up choosing to keep the old since I got clean,
a fact and that original and acrylic and the old glass laser!