Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A tough subject to photograph!

Emc2

Awesome quality for a jpeg, don't worry.
They must look awesome in .raw

I salute you fellow Nikon user!

Oh, did you use any artificial lighting? Doesn't seem like it, so I'm guessing you erased the background with PS :)

I don't know how you even thought about using a D3 with an RPL :p I don't let my D90 get anywhere near lasers.

Well, the lighting was a flash in my softbox and the shutter speed of the camera was 1/2500th of a second. At that speed the backgroung is black, the walls behind the match were white, no background was used. Just a high shutter speed.

Well I don't have an RPL yet, but soon. And lasers won't hurt your camera, just don't let the actual laser light hit the sensor head on. Using high shutter speeds eleminates the harsh laser light anyway. Thanks for the comments dude and fellow Nikon user...Nikon rules!

-T

Well, the lighting was a flash in my softbox and the shutter speed of the camera was 1/2500th of a second. At that speed the backgroung is black, the walls behind the match were white, no background was used. Just a high shutter speed.

Well I don't have an RPL yet, but soon. And lasers won't hurt your camera, just don't let the actual laser light hit the sensor head on. Using high shutter speeds eleminates the harsh laser light anyway. Thanks for the comments dude and fellow Nikon user...Nikon rules!

-T

Didn't think of the softbox :)

Great, hope to see more of these in the future!