Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A HOMEMADE LASER SHOW!!!!

That would be supper amazing with a fog machine! ;D

Everyone should have a fog machine, you never know when you might need it. :D

Isn't dental/medical free in the UK??? :) :)

Nice video though - I'd sure like to have some skill in making something like that.  Ever consider making an instructional post with step by step instructions for us noob's?

T

timelord

stevetexas said:
Isn't dental/medical free in the UK???  :) :)

Nice video though - I'd sure like to have some skill in making something like that.  Ever consider making an instructional post with step by step instructions for us noob's?
Dental is free if your elderly, diabled or unemployed in the UK. As for the scanner all you need is a dc motor and a small mirror to get the tunnel effect. I made this one with a dc motor 2xAA batteries and an old budgie mirror.

Attachments

• Image009_edited_001.jpg
    Image009_edited_001.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 754
T

timelord

As for the spirograph effect i've got this cheap 5mw laser show maker. It only cost £14.99 so i'm looking for a high powered diode to replace the one inside it. The dimension must be 20mm in length and approx 9mm diameter. Here's what it looks like below.

Attachments

• Image030_002.jpg
    Image030_002.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 772
S

SenKat

Yeah - I bought this little thing called a "Fireball" at Spencers' gifts - Picked up some fog juice on sale for $14.99 a gallon - and the little lasershow was $19.99 !! I TRIED to do a vid of it - but with the <1mw red diode in there -you can BARELY see it - So, I am gonna upgrade it, possibly this weekend !! It is a sound reactive one - that writes squiggles on the wall, ceiling, whatever - no cool spirograph or chasing circles :-[

T

timelord

Yea that's my issue with the diode inside being only 5mw i wanna stick a beast in there a.s.a.p :D