Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

a few new pics

Wow just wow!!!! Those pics are incredible. Are the mirrors all FS mirrors? Even the large ones on the base? If not just find some old CRT projection TVs giveaways on craigslist or if you are lucky enough to be able to raid the electronics recycling container at your local landfill/collection site. Large FS mirrors plus some unique projection lenses. Oh, also a large but flimsy fresnel lens as well.

I guess it doesn't really matter what you use in your application since it looks good as it is.

Sowee7

Thanks shmackitup, Sowee7, Encap, Curtis, Paul and RedCowboy. To get nice ones like the ones I have posted, alot of work and experimenting is required to get it exactly how I want it. Sometimes the results are not so good and sometimes they come out just how I envisioned them,

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks shmackitup, Sowee7, Encap, Curtis, Paul and RedCowboy. To get nice ones like the ones I have posted, alot of work and experimenting is required to get it exactly how I want it. Sometimes the results are not so good and sometimes they come out just how I envisioned them,
I can’t imagine how much work actually goes into each shot you’ve chosen to share. They look great.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter