Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A few items for sale

Up for sale:

1. ASUS Striker Extreme Republic of Gamers Series - motherboard - ATX - nForce 680i SLI with boxed accesories - used but in VERY GOOD condition. This motherboard is a BEAST for gaming, it let me overclock my dual core 2.13ghz up to 3.25ghz while staying under 40degrees C on AIR COOLING. For pics and specs:

ASUS Striker Extreme Republic of Gamers Series - motherboard - ATX - nForce 680i SLI - Specifications

Asking £100 shipped worldwide O.B.O.

2. Palide host 300mW red laser from Mohrenbourg. Specs and pics can be found here on DarkArmyOfOne's review page:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/palide-host-kit-review-daoo-41954.html

Comes with battery and presentation box. Asking £50 shipped worldwide O.B.O.

***SOLD*** 3. Chrome Blueray laser outputting around 125mW. Focusable + Burns like a beast, comes with batteries (2x 10440) and presentation box. Heres a video i made of it burning two matches, one brown one red:

YouTube - blueray

Would like £55 shipped worldwide O.B.O.

4. Two sets of mirrors set on cloth - easily detacheable. A rough guess puts them at around 1cm wide and 2cm long.

one 4 x 15 mirrors (60 total)

one 4 x 13 mirrors (52 total)

Some minor marks on a few of the mirrors, but nothing too drastic, i dont think they are front surface.

Best offer gets them, each "sheat" sold seperatly or together.

pics:

Everything together minus motherboard:

5. Gen 1 Night Vision - £80 shipped in the UK £90 shipped worldwide.

Thanks.

John

Last edited:

The 300mW Mohrenberg build, has that got a meredith lens or is it just bumped over its safe mA ?

If it's what Moh set it to, it would be around 230mW. Correct?

Just making sure.. :)

Not too sure man, i got it from a trade with a member here. It has Mohrenbourg burnt into the case foam lol. I was told it was 300mW i think, cant find the original thread now so i quoted the review one. I believe its got a normal lens.

John

Okay, thanks man. Just making sure, It's a beautiful build + host. And if Mohrenberg made it, it's quality too.

~Tom

tkj

Is your 125mW green laser powerfull enough to ignite a fuse on some fireworks?

Is your 125mW green laser powerfull enough to ignite a fuse on some fireworks?

He's not selling a 125mw green, I think you mean bluray;)

and yeah it should definitely be enough to light a fuse (maybe not instantly) as long as you focus it correctly and keep your hand steady, better yet, use a tripod. Good luck.

tkj

Yeah, I meant bluray :D
I am willing to pay 45£ including shipping to Denmark for the 125mW laser!

what's the least amount you'd sell the Palide host 300mW red laser for?

and just making sure.... that does include everything you need to use the laser correct?

Thanks!!
Timmy

Hmm i guess £45 with uninsured shipping, but that is to the buyers own responsibility. £50 shipped will get you full tracking etc.
Its fully working and setup right from the box - comes with battery and box :D

John