Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A company that DOESN'T underspecs its laser

Got a Green 200mw from Jetlasers, metered it is 230mw, love it, very good quality, and nice focusing ring, very smooth, but heavy for a 200mw, but solid.

Also consider the duty cycle, many are rather poor. When I buy a laser I like ones with very long, to continuous duty cycles. Have had my Jetlaser green on for over 5 mins, gets warm, but still performs well.

Jetlasers service and quality are outstanding. The hosts are nice and big and soild enough to take a continuous duty cycle of 5 or more minutes.

I always concider the duty cycle before buying.

Got a Green 200mw from Jetlasers, metered it is 230mw, love it, very good quality, and nice focusing ring, very smooth, but heavy for a 200mw, but solid.

Also consider the duty cycle, many are rather poor. When I buy a laser I like ones with very long, to continuous duty cycles. Have had my Jetlaser green on for over 5 mins, gets warm, but still performs well.

Jetlasers service and quality are outstanding. The hosts are nice and big and soild enough to take a continuous duty cycle of 5 or more minutes.

I always concider the duty cycle before buying.

Was you laser the PL-E Pro series?

Anything over 200mw with good divergence will go as far as you can see my 100 mw hits buildings over a mile away

The range is almost entirely dependent on the optics used. For the most part 100mW+ will travel as far as you can see. My laserBTB travels insanely far, I don't even know how far but its quite far haha.

The range is almost entirely dependent on the optics used. For the most part 100mW+ will travel as far as you can see. My laserBTB travels insanely far, I don't even know how far but its quite far haha.

Have you LPM'd your green laser form Laserbtb?

It all depends on the optics... a 1W green laser with 1000mRad divergence won't go nearly as far as a 100mW green laser with 1mRad divergence

What was the max output of when you did it?

That is pretty much the peak output. It varies anywhere between 300mW and 330mW for the most part. The output rapidly fluctuates at first until it warms up and balances out. The duty cycle is around 2 minutes before it heats up and slowly decreases in power.