Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A bunch of Laser Pictures!

Here are some pictures I took in my room with a bit of smoke from a smoke machine. If you are going to use a smoke/fog machine I suggest you wear some time of face air purifying respirator. Or you could just breath through a shirt or something. I did that and still after a few minutes you need to get out and open a window and put a fan facing the window. Also you might want to turn of your smoke detectors while doing this because they will go off. You can either click on the file or follow the link.

Cool Pictures

Attachments

• emailing123456789101112131415.zip
    926.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Here are some. I have Vista so I couldnt resize the pictures. I had to email it to my other email and it let me choose what size then I emailed it back then I just uploaded the file. Sorry if this doesnt work. If you know of an easier way please tell me.

Make a free Flickr account, then file size is not an issue.

Thanks. I put a fog machine in my room. I had to open my window and fan out my room after a few minutes for obvious reasons. I am now working on making a Flickr account.

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to tell you guys I updated my post and also made a Flickr account.

Things

Typically the fog is harmless, however you will find it will dry out your eyes and throat rather quickly. It also contains a very small amount of alcohol. Maybe in high concentrations you could ... I dunno ... :p

However ventilation is still required when using fog machines.

^@Things.
Ya I don't really know what type mine is but it made me very light headed after about 5 to 7 minutes. That's why I was warning people.