Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

a brawl with busta rhymes

3zuli

Re: ???

none of these. buy some from o-like or rayfoss
and you should edit the thread title... :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly.
Obscure thread titles should be a temp-ban-worthy offense. Just us a 2 strikes rule ^_^

tnx for title ideas but can somebody tell me what they think about those laser pointers pls

ped

Ask in the Green Lasers or the General section.

This is the welcome section.

lets stop getting off topic and help him!

first off none of those lasers would be a good buy considering they are from a website with no reputation they will most likely be severely under spec also if you are looking for a first time laser i would highly suggest going with a lower power laser and just using that till you fully learn and understand the dangers that come with owning a higher powered laser, i know there is a thread somewhere on here about some very very nice $9 blu ray laser pointers that would make an excellent starting laser the blue is beautiful and if u focus the beam properly you can light matches!!! if your looking for a laser with a highly visible beam you are definitely going to want to get a green laser 50mw-75mw is a great starting point for green as u can clearly see the beam outside at night and its not powerful to the point of being seriously dangerous

TNX
you helped me alot

np also welcome to the forums, always try using the forum search option before u ask questions since chances are your not the first person to ask it, as for companies to buy things from check out the reviews section for great reviews on different lasers and the companys section for threads that talk about all the different laser retailers on the net

Bah, I wouldn't of helped him. Stupid title. If the internet were real someone would of smacked you for this.

This is serious business.

Bah, I wouldn't of helped him. Stupid title. If the internet were real someone would of smacked you for this.

This is serious business.

nothing pisses me off more then seeing people bitch about something so stupid as a thread title while compleatly ignoring him needing help and all the OP's questions have been answered so this should be closed :D

nothing pisses me off more then seeing people bitch about something so stupid as a thread title while compleatly ignoring him needing help and all the OP's questions have been answered so this should be closed :D

It's not a legitimate question. It's a misleading thread posted by a Chinese guy who is spamming for his company.