Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

9mm Diode Abnormal Output

mwang

I wouldn't blame him for breaking it while trying to get the window fixed. Several members repeatedly told him to try to clean it and after that didn't work they told him to continue trying.

It's okay, what's done is done. I think it may have happened sooner or later anyways. It seems like the diode's window was already cracked from the shipping, so I think it was just a matter of time and luck. :(

I wouldn't blame him for breaking it while trying to get the window fixed. Several members repeatedly told him to try to clean it and after that didn't work they told him to continue trying.

I understand what you are saying :)

I can tell you that I have replaced diodes to many customers before.

The end result here does not matter. As a seller I did not have the opportunity to try and fix it or even the opportunity to respond and suggest something.

We got it now :) We have solved it together :beer:

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying :)

I can tell you that I have replaced diodes to many customers before.

The end result here does not matter. As a seller I did not have the opportunity to try and fix it or even the opportunity to respond and suggest something.

We got it now :) We have solved it together :beer:
Okay good:)