Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

905nm

Hello All,

1) I have a 905nm laser diode with the mark "LCC" and some number printed on it. Would anyone know who the manufacturer is?

2) A laser unit pulses the diode to between 8000 and 15000 Hz. depending on the power asked for (30mW to 200mW). I need to chart power to Hz. I do not have any laser test machine, but have access to a very advanced Oscilloscope at my University.

Is it possible for someone to help me with the laser diode manufacturer and how I may chart power to Hz on the output without laser test tools?

:wave:
Kunal

HIMNL9

1) have you already tried to google the part number ? (it's usually the more easy way for find manufacturers, if you have no other details) ..... there's any logo on the diode ?

2) you can try with a photodiode and a ND filter to make a RELATIVE graph, intensity vs input power, but for know the EXACT power that it push out, you need a calibrated LPM or an optical wattmeter.

Sorry, but without the needed instruments, there's not too much that you can do.