Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

7w nubm44-v2 with Beam expander 3XBE

Napalm

Alaskan I am not a puppet, I am registered here since October 13th, I do not follow you when you talk about nonsense, three members, etc, etc,
I am here on LPF only on Saturday and Sunday, because during the week I work and I have no time to connect here

Isn't 3Dbuilder the one who stuck a bunch of laser diodes in his butt ?

Oh wait, he claimed to have fallen and got them stuck in his butt............you know, I bet he actually stuck them up his butt.

Napalm

That doesn't mean anything when you joined, 3D has been making member names for a long time here. Why are you up so late at night, or are you in Italy where it is day time? You have no reason to be spouting off like you have unless you have an axe to grind or are a returning banned member or sock of another disgruntled member. That's just how I see it, prove me wrong and I will be happy you aren't a sock here.
And what do I have to do with this 3D you are naming? am i awake in the evening?
I'm Lithuanian, and I'm awake now like in the evening, I don't see the point.

Now I leave you and go to lunch (2.40pm Lithuania)
Good breakfast to you (07:40 am Usa)

Last edited:

GSS

Well Napalm, you have a style that fits a member who has been banned a 100 times..
plus we don't see new comers report spam like you have been :whistle:

Napalm

Well Napalm, you have a style that fits a member who has been banned a 100 times..
plus we don't see new comers report spam like you have been :whistle:
I'm sorry to contradict you, but I think you're confusing me with another person, man
My name is Arkadijus (Napalm nickname) I have been writing since October 13th here and I have never been banned 100 times.
Is using a smailface that whistles or laughs purely dedicated to bandits or senior members?

However, now let's leave this post of this member's laser sale free from debates and comments that go beyond this sale

GSS

I'm sorry to contradict you, but I think you're confusing me with another person, man
My name is Arkadijus (Napalm nickname) I have been writing since October 13th here and I have never been banned 100 times.
Is using a smailface that whistles or laughs purely dedicated to bandits or senior members?

However, now let's leave this post of this member's laser sale free from debates and comments that go beyond this sale
Just a observation I never said you were banned :)

Encap

Nice laser ---excellent deal. Be safe and be careful ---take all required proper laser safety measures and procedures seriously.