Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

732nm-808nm????

It would be nice to find a part number. Also the wavelength range is different in another part of the offering.
If you get it, you will need a BUNCH of Amps to drive it.

HMike

I have a driver coming from Emerson its the PTH12040 so that is covered. But the 732-808 looks like 732 through 808 and that is confusing.

It would be nice to find a part number. Also the wavelength range is different in another part of the offering.
If you get it, you will need a BUNCH of Amps to drive it.

HMike

They are specing the range of wavelengths that diode package comes in. There is a 99% chance that it is 805-835nm and a 1% chance it is 798nm for pumping YLF. These guys know nothing about diodes, they almost always come with facet damage or unshorted and killed by static. These are all bought for scrap metal and some happen to make light.

If you want a diode, send me a PM, I have plenty of diodes and they all come tested and guaranteed.

You'r better off buying a FAP diode from electronicswest, he's pretty quick and they usually work. As for supertech shop, and related stores stay the HE** away, they threatened to have me killed over the phone if i didn't remove a negative FB for knowingly sending me junk instead of what i ordered. Knowingly = wallwort and computer cooler fans/parts instead of laser optics/crystals.

:thanks: Hay Thanks man
:eek: That's all I needed to hear.

You'r better off buying a FAP diode from electronicswest, he's pretty quick and they usually work. As for supertech shop, and related stores stay the HE** away, they threatened to have me killed over the phone if i didn't remove a negative FB for knowingly sending me junk instead of what i ordered. Knowingly = wallwort and computer cooler fans/parts instead of laser optics/crystals.