Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

7 W striker from sanwu is dead..

apap

well title explains it really… my 7W striker died after two uses and having it for less than 4 days.. hopefully sanwu can can do something i contacted them

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Only two uses? Stop trolling the forum

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yeah show proof that you bought this laser

apap

Make sure you didn't miss this gem:
thing is… i’m new to lasers not a troll at all.. i got this one as my first one since a family member had some and i got obsessed by the hobby i’m literally a real dude.. just asking simple questions since they seem like “troll “ questions i won’t anymore… atleast try and answer them

julianthedragon

thing is… i’m new to lasers not a troll at all.. i got this one as my first one since a family member had some and i got obsessed by the hobby i’m literally a real dude.. just asking simple questions since they seem like “troll “ questions i won’t anymore… atleast try and answer them
If that's the case then I apologize but you have to take it upon yourself to dig a little deeper. A lot of the questions you're asking are pretty surface level and could be answered by doing a little more research either on old threads or elsewhere on the internet. It takes time to get into the hobby and no one here thinks you're trolling because you have an interest, it's just disturbing that you chose the highest power handheld you can purchase as your laser to learn on and then proceeded to be reckless with it, endanger yourself and then break the laser by inserting the batteries wrong after just two uses. If you love lasers like we all do then you need to treat things with more care and recognize that they're not toys I guess

apap

i definitely understand sorry about that
If that's the case then I apologize but you have to take it upon yourself to dig a little deeper. A lot of the questions you're asking are pretty surface level and could be answered by doing a little more research either on old threads or elsewhere on the internet. It takes time to get into the hobby and no one here thinks you're trolling because you have an interest, it's just disturbing that you chose the highest power handheld you can purchase as your laser to learn on and then proceeded to be reckless with it, endanger yourself and then break the laser by inserting the batteries wrong after just two uses. If you love lasers like we all do then you need to treat things with more care and recognize that they're not toys I guess

apap

but i was wondering since i made the mistake and put the batteries in the wrong way will it be fine someone else said it can damage the diode

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm not convinced. But even if you are for real then I don't know how you put your pants on each day. Not trying to be rude but damn... seriously man.

apap

I'm not convinced. But even if you are for real then I don't know how you put your pants on each day. Not trying to be rude but damn... seriously man.
asking if i damaged my diode ? do you think i know everything jeez man

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
asking if i damaged my diode ? do you think i know everything jeez man
Are you serious? All of the dumb questions you keep asking that common sense would easily solve. Do you really not know that putting one battery in one direction and the other in the opposite direction would actually work?? As I said even a child knows that. How old are you? And answer honestly

apap

As i said again i’m asking so simple questions so why not just answer them ? “like did i damage diode” i thought this forum was about helping people your clearly just the only one answering with negativity and that’s just not answering the question … i am 19.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
As i said again i’m asking so simple questions so why not just answer them ? “like did i damage diode” i thought this forum was about helping people your clearly just the only one answering with negativity and that’s just not answering the question … i am 19.
Stop playing the victim. Yes we do help people but we don't spoon feed either. We can't help someone that cannot grasp simple tasks. You need a professional for that. Your spam posting and replies are starting to sound like trolling to me which is something we do not tolerate. Keep that in mind.

gazer101

Hold on, are you trying to tell me that a $400+ laser does not come with reverse polarity and over/under-voltage protection?

Bruh, the components to implement the above mentioned protections cost less than a dollar at bulk... if Sanwu didn't bother to add them into their lasers then their inferior design choices are their own fault and the op needs to get a refund