Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

5mw Overspec (recently obtained) Supplier?Please Help

Hello All,

I have been looking for a good source of overspec "5mw" green handhelds that has been obtained with success recently. I had an o-like 532nm 200mw but it got stolen. I have since ordered the new waterproof 400mw(I know it isn't,but) one from them. It arrived in the country yesterday. My friends, after seeing my old one, keep asking me to get them a greenie. I thought I might give them out for gifts, and maybe sell a few? Best case scenario would be something already in the country maybe from Ebay or something. Cheaper the better as I am not rich, but would like to share the fun of lasers with friends and family. Greens seem to be the best bang for the buck. Maybe a source of safe glasses that prevent IR( as I predict the cheapies will emit IR and 532), preferably cheap. I really appreciate any help anyone could throw my way. Would be willing to get 10-50 units if the deal were right.
Thank you all for your thoughts and knowledge!

Last edited: