Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

594.1nm HeNe laser head GB

Laser heads are starting their journey. was a bit more expensive than I imagined, though mostly because I didn't have as many boxes of the right size that I thought I had. Each is insured for $250 so if it arrives broken, however unlikely, then let me know. I've only had one break in the mail ever as of the time I'm writing this, and it was international mail. these are pretty well packed pretty well, but hopefully the shipping gorillas will not be too rough with them.

Great, I'll look forward to receiving mine!:eg:
Thanks for your work kaiser. :thanks:

These are beautiful lasers. Hope they have a long happy life! Sorry it took so long to get them in the mail!

Really sad I missed out on this :(. When I found them a GB didn't even cross my mind, but I totally would have joined in if I had the funds.

Oh well, I hope you all enjoy your new HeNes!

HeNe arrived yesterday! I ran it and it worked great. :)

Last edited:

GR3EN

Still haven't ran mine yet, but it did arrive. It will prob end up back on here for sale after testing.

yes. they're gorgeous tubes. I had to do alignment on the other one to get it working, and eventually pulled it to do a couple other experiments because it was rattling and sliding around inside the casing due to extreme age and a crappy RTV job. (though now its at extreme risk of breaking because the back is so fragile) but still fun to work with. Cant see much though since these tubes are made of metal not glass. only the bore and rear sleeve are glass. I love all the HeNe colors but yellow and orange are definitely my favorites.