Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mW Dragon Laser 589nm Spartan Yellow Laser! :D

Pouie

Anyone want to purchase my 50mW Dragon Laser 589nm?

Looks like on their site it is about $450 after shipping.

Why not buy it from me for $390 (shipped - CONUS only), save $60 and not have to worry about long shipping time, customs, or getting a defective unit? :) Imagine the headache of trying to do a return to Dragon Lasers in China!

References would be:
eBay: yodamunkey (171 feedback 100% - member since Aug 2003)
Fragrance Swap on Facebook - I've had over 100 successful sales on there -

Thanks! :D,
Lou

Pouie

In the first line of my post you can click that link - There is a whole review I did with a bunch of pictures! 🆒

Why not buy it from me for $390 (shipped - CONUS only), save $60 and not have to worry about long shipping time, customs, or getting a defective unit? :) Imagine the headache of trying to do a return to Dragon Lasers in China!

References would be:

Lou
Looks good., great presentation. Honestly the divergence is somewhat of a concern though. If you can't get your asking price and still want to sell I can do $330.00 immediate PP payment. If interested let me know. Thanks.

References would be:

Lou
Overall looks good, great presentation. Honestly though the divergence is a concern for me. If you don't get your asking price I can do immediate PP payment of $320.00. Just let me know. Thanks.

Pouie

Looks good., great presentation. Honestly the divergence is somewhat of a concern though. If you can't get your asking price and still want to sell I can do $330.00 immediate PP payment. If interested let me know. Thanks.

Overall looks good, great presentation. Honestly though the divergence is a concern for me. If you don't get your asking price I can do immediate PP payment of $320.00. Just let me know. Thanks.

I did PM you and accepted your offer if you are up for Friends and Family or paying the G&S fee. :)

SOSDD

Are you willing to sell it at the above offer price or is it back to $390?

Pouie

Still for sale! $350

Edit: Still $427 shipped to the US from Dragon Lasers and mine is guaranteed to have the correct power output and to not get caught up in customs. :)

Pouie

Okay, $300. Who wants it! It should finally go quick at this price! :D (Add 3% if doing Good and Services instead of Friends and Family. Shipping is on me.)

diachi

Well that's bloody tempting...

Edit: Anyone want to buy a 1W 532nm for $300...? :D

Last edited:

Pouie

Well that's bloody tempting...

Edit: Anyone want to buy a 1W 532nm for $300...? :D

Yeah it better be tempting! Never dreamed I'd have to go this low. $150 below retail if you consider shipping.