Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mW 2xAA black/aluminium FocalPrice pointer ($14.76)

LV555

Just recieved my two LP115Bs. They are the ones with the "green laser pointer" labels on them. I think that maybe we had a communication issue with Focal Price on what I was asking for. I asked for two pointers with out the labels on them. In any case I still got my money's worth on these. One is definitely brighter than the other. I'm not sure either is really 50mw, I would guess more like 10-15mw and maybe 30mw on the brighter one. The design is great, button works well, can't complain for $15 a piece.

Peace
LV555

I purchased 6 of these.

measurements were 75mw, 60mw, 45mw,55mw, 25mw,12mw with mode hopping on the last one.

I'm hoping to get exchanges for the last 2. I already sent in an rma.

Got a 50mw CR123 (actually uses CR2's). A little mad about that but still nice laser! I am a fan of focalprice now

Just recieved my two LP115Bs. They are the ones with the "green laser pointer" labels on them. I think that maybe we had a communication issue with Focal Price on what I was asking for. I asked for two pointers with out the labels on them. In any case I still got my money's worth on these. One is definitely brighter than the other. I'm not sure either is really 50mw, I would guess more like 10-15mw and maybe 30mw on the brighter one. The design is great, button works well, can't complain for $15 a piece.

Peace
LV555
I also bought one and asked for one without the logo. However I sent a detailed photo along with my request.

(i hope you don't mind that i stole your photo mhakali lol)
20090916034452733.jpg

Lol. Hopefully they sent me a good one :p

I purchased 6 of these.

measurements were 75mw, 60mw, 45mw,55mw, 25mw,12mw with mode hopping on the last one.

I'm hoping to get exchanges for the last 2. I already sent in an rma.

They usually agree to replacement. For a successful case, ask them for coupons value for 2 pointers that you can use on the next order.

This is easier for them and for you. And they know you will be a returning customer.

So this thing worth the price?

I mean >30mW
-Aluminium build
- has baterry cap
-push button

They usually agree to replacement. For a successful case, ask them for coupons value for 2 pointers that you can use on the next order.

This is easier for them and for you. And they know you will be a returning customer.

Awsome tip! Thank you