Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

505nm builds

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Not too much to talk about. I just 3D printed some hosts so that I could house the module and battery packs. It’s more the wavelengths I’ve focused on. I’ve owned a 505nm diode for a while but have never actually got it working due to a faulty driver.
So after all this time I had never seen 505nm in person. Therefore I bit the bullet and bought myself two cheap 505nm modules and wired them up. I was surprised at how beautiful they were. What’s even better is that the wavelength is different on each module. One is slightly greener and the other has a tad more blue. I found that in light conditions these look like how my 495nm appears in the dark.

Anyway, here’s a beamshot.

IMG_9765.jpeg

DTR's 488 nm diodes were well over 490 nm just by the iteration I was able to measure. That was about a couple of dozen diodes, but Jorden asked me if he could use my data for his his listing. Of course I said that would be fine.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
DTR's 488 nm diodes were well over 490 nm just by the iteration I was able to measure. That was about a couple of dozen diodes, but Jorden asked me if he could use my data for his his listing. Of course I said that would be fine.
Yeah, I have one that measures 493nm. And another 488-489nm. The 493 is an odd wavelength.