Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

500mw green

You're such an expert on lasers... why would you need advice from us plebes.

IIRC you wrote this...

and ignore some the people with the pole up their ass who like to overreact to posts..

So you just go right ahead and ignore us. We'll do the same.

wtf is my account rally being hacked right now??? time to change passwords... this is the 3rd time this random thing that has been posted that i did not write..

lol fail for you next time dont use the same password as your username...and yes i hope you enjoy your pole..

hopefully you just get banned already...and yes dumb on me for the password but good luck on the new one..

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Umm, what is going on here? There are three accounts with the same IP address. I have banned zombielaser.

• deathstarlaser 68.205.254.xx
  • jedisaber 68.205.254.xx
  • zombielaser 68.205.254.xx

Last edited:

joeyss

I think we may have a trolling circus. I question this "hacking".

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I think we may have a trolling circus. I question this "hacking".

Kind of reminds me of the user a couple years ago that was swearing at me and then after he got banished he said his little brother logged on as him and did it all. :rolleyes:

hopefully you just get banned already...and yes dumb on me for the password but good luck on the new one..

Please explain why there are three accounts on your IP address. This whole thing sounds a bit questionable to me.

Last edited: