Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

500mW Green

Hey, I'd go with the non filtered 500mW one. O-Like has proven to have green modules that do not leak much IR so you could just buy an IR filter from laserglow later. Also, you can email Susie and ask for her opinion on that laser (if it leaks too much IR or if power is stable, etc.).

I don't know if it matters but Jayrob was saying something about O-likes using non protected batteries? Is this a con

It shouldn't matter DJ. I can always buy protected batteries

go for a hercules...

I wanted something >300mw but <my soul $-wise. :D

Hey, I'd go with the non filtered 500mW one. O-Like has proven to have green modules that do not leak much IR so you could just buy an IR filter from laserglow later. Also, you can email Susie and ask for her opinion on that laser (if it leaks too much IR or if power is stable, etc.).

I may just do that. Susie said that she can include an ir filter for free.

Are you going to get a 600mw? Hey Glenn said he knew how to adjust the aperature or something to get a tighter beam (if something is off center in the first place) Might be worth looking into.

Who makes the ones o-like carries?

Also have you seen the focusable 200mw green from rayfoss bijan? Sounds really fun for burning and then having a FAT beam for show.

look it up

Are you going to get a 600mw? Hey Glenn said he knew how to adjust the aperature or something to get a tighter beam (if something is off center in the first place) Might be worth looking into.

Who makes the ones o-like carries?

Also have you seen the focusable 200mw green from rayfoss bijan? Sounds really fun for burning and then having a FAT beam for show.

look it up

500mw. DJ, anyone got a review of the 200mw rayfoss green focusable? Ill get it after i receive my 500mw :)