Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$500 flashlights on dealextreme WOW!

Razako

and I thought the Wickedlasers torch was an expensive flashlight.

Switch

Portable spotlight :D I wonder if it can be seen on clouds....

Things

I reckon it would go through the clouds! ;D ;D Thats one heck of a flashlight, though the price is abit much, i agree.

Call me crazy but I just ordered the "MicroFire Samurai-III K3500R 35W HID Rechargeable Flashlight Kit". Can't wait till it gets here. In winter we do alot of boating at night, prawning, etc., so this should be awesome for that instead of those huge and heavy 10,000,000 candlepower torches I have.

Morepower said:
Call me crazy but I just ordered the "MicroFire Samurai-III K3500R 35W HID Rechargeable Flashlight Kit".  Can't wait till it gets here.  In winter we do alot of boating at night, prawning, etc., so this should be awesome for that instead of those huge and heavy 10,000,000 candlepower torches I have.
Terminator-III
The smallest mini portable non-rechargeable tactical 10W HID flashlight of the world!
none rechargable? what? why? cant you just recharge the cr123a's?

Razako

Morepower said:
Call me crazy but I just ordered the "MicroFire Samurai-III K3500R 35W HID Rechargeable Flashlight Kit". Can't wait till it gets here. In winter we do alot of boating at night, prawning, etc., so this should be awesome for that instead of those huge and heavy 10,000,000 candlepower torches I have.
You certainly do live up to your forum name. Can't really call you crazy for it considering the amount that I have spent on lasers.