Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

405 Inducing Vomitting

Yes, correct, you see the part where it says:
"...woken to make reports before major editing or forgetting could take place".

Which means they awoke them mid-dream.

I don't know about you, but when I'm awoken mid-dream I always remember it. Not the ones before it, though.

Besides, it's an old thread. Was it really worth the bump?

xoul

Unless you have a HUD in your dreams with a digital clock, no I don't think you can accurately measure how much time passed in your dreams.

Unless you have a HUD in your dreams with a digital clock, no I don't think you can accurately measure how much time passed in your dreams.
Even that happens sometimes :D

Seriously, your mind is living by one constant feeling of "time" entire life, you'd think you'd be able to at least-somewhat accurately determine that the dream does NOT go 10x faster then real life.

Even when you're abruptly awaken in mid-dream, when dream still blends into real life at that one moment, you can see they're the same time-lenght of however you want to call it.

Blessed are those who mastered lucid dreaming. I'm training to get there.

Just imagine, for 8 hours you're absolutely everything you want to be, doing absolutely everything you want in enviroment exactly by your measure.

If we had that machine from Inception, I'd never get off the Mass Effect Co-op dreaming.

Just imagine, for 8 hours you're absolutely everything you want to be, doing absolutely everything you want in enviroment exactly by your measure.

Now imagine an eternity of it....reminds me of a scifi show I saw many years ago where a bank robber was shot, died, and woke up in "heaven". After a short while he realized he could do anything he wanted, got everything his way, everything he imagined was brought to reality. Eventually he became very bored and malcontent. Ultimately in a rage he screamed "I hate heaven, I don't want to be in heaven anymore, it's unbearably boring and awful!" then a booming voice said "who said you were in heaven?" scene fades to black....

Might be fun occasionally but ultimately purposeless. You asked me to imagine it, that's my take....

Have you seen the avatar someone has that literally "vomits" a laser beam? I love it...

I just got an arctic of a forum member yesterday, and last night it must have effected my dream. I dreamed I was going to the wickedlasers factory, and when I got there it was just some persons house who was running and building the whole company out of his basement. When we got down there, I saw them building lasers from parts they found in the trash. Then I said "So this is wickedlasers" and the guy who showed us in said "yes, lasers wicked we have" then the basement collapsed and somehow we where unharmed, and then the guy said "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!" Then I woke up. :wtf: That whole sequence only felt like 1 minuet, but my clock said it had been 5 hours since I went to sleep, the whole thing was very strange.