Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

4 Sleds for sale - $10 bucks

Hello all!

I currently have 2x - LPC sleds for sale $10 each, plus $2 shipping to US. These both house an LPC diode. one sled the diode has been extracted, but not harvested. so some of the work is done for you.

i also have two GGW sleds without the BR diode. BUT They still have the Long Closed Can red in them - $8 each plus $2 shipping to US. One sled already has the diode harvested but not extracted. so again, some of the work is done for you.

Get em while they last.

Dark

It's a great deal!

I think I could use a red diode or two, I'll try to scrape the $ together and see if they are still there, but don't hold them for me. Thanks! -Glenn

Last edited:
Anytime Glenn! free shipping to you buddy CUZ I NEED MORE 6X's!!!!! like a bunch!!

In a week i could order 10 of them Glenn... plz let a brotha know!

Dark

This is a really great deal guys!, i'll waive the $2 dollar shipping fee hows that....

i really need to get my transmition fixed sooooo bad

Dark

If you'd throw in an aixiz module^^ i'd take it.
The reason I'm offering a little low, is because I feel that the reds from the GGW are usually cheap. I was going to buy 6 of them for $30 shipped, but the seller backed out because he sold them along with tons of other stuff, all as a combo deal to someone else.

Glad to hear they are sold, I have just rec'd more PHR's and More LPC's so I can sell these now! -Glenn