Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

4 Awesome Blu-rays-->Only 1 Left!!<--

Re: 4 Awesome Blu-rays-->For Sale<--

I am interested, what batteries does it use? Can you make my lens stick out more for easy focusing?

Can you get a pic of the insides of the boxes? Also if you could drop the price to $95 you may have a deal.

@goldfingerfif

the lasers run off of a 9V battery which i will include, i will also include 6 glow tiles like here http://youtube.com/watch?v=gavqMgF6Xtg this is infact my video. also sorry buy i am not able to move the lens.

@lamborgini8

here is a pic i may be able to work somthing out but full price would be priority so first come first serve.

enjoy

Thanks,
Mitch

Attachments

• blu-ray_guts.JPG
    blu-ray_guts.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 78

Hmm ok, do you know what shipping would cost me? I am from England.

probably about $20 priority and about $5 more if you want it insured

The only thing holding me back on this is the price and the fact I will be rebuilding it. $120 works out to £62 GBP plus postage on top will bake it around £75... which for that I could get a 35mW viper from DL.

sorry lamborgini8,

i really need to sell this guy at full price inorder to get one of kenoms power meters. it is a really great laser but this is the best price i can offer at the moment. i recently invested in a highpower laser and i want to make sure it is up to par and also offer the convenience with future laser sales.

Thanks,
Mitch

Razako

I bought one of these and it arrived today. Pretty cool. It lights up glow in the dark items and the spot changes color on certain objects. You can also see the beam if you look from right behind the laser and it is dark enough.

Now I just need to get a blue rpl and a vega to complete my laser collection. I think I'll wait for the prices on those to drop a bit first though.

rubberband said:
@goldfingerfif

the lasers run off of a 9V battery which i will include, i will also include 6 glow tiles like here http://youtube.com/watch?v=gavqMgF6Xtg this is infact my video. also sorry buy i am not able to move the lens.

@lamborgini8

here is a pic i may be able to work somthing out but full price would be priority so first come first serve.

enjoy

Thanks,
Mitch

nice glue gun frenzy! :D my first one looked just like that only with epoxy instead of hot glue. then I was introduced to this wonderful technology called hot glue, seems to work good, and comes off easy when you nat it off. overall looks like awell made laser!

regards,

amk

thanks the glue keeps it nice an secure no wiggeling and also protects the wires from moving and potentioally shorting

Thanks,
Mitch