Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

35mw WL Your thoughts

Ya, it is quite the FR3AK ;D
It is so awsome to have a laser that lights matches when you only paid $99.99 for it. It preforms as well as a laser that that I paid $159.99 for ( 75 mW Dragon ) ;D
In the words of Leuko it is my Lil Spyder. ::)

T

timelord

Have you put it on a lasercheck to see what it's output is??

Attachments

• S1030207_640x480_002.JPG
    S1030207_640x480_002.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 100
*Drools at Coherent* :eek:
Unfortuatley, I do not have one.
How do I measure the divigence? The dot is 1 inch at 100 feet
thanks ;D

Hi All,
I had promised a review of my 35mw Advanced Executive and some of you were interested in hearing my experiences with my new (and first) laser. I must say it´s a pretty nice little piece of gadget. At first I inserted the batteries backwards which, of course, led to a sudden disappointment. But after correcting that, and after a few momentary concerns of intermittent performance on the first day, all is going well. The first day I had this weird problem with the unit not responding when I´d press the ¨on¨button. But I reinserted the batteries again and it fired right up. A few days after tinkering around with it, I put in a new set of batteries.. Wow, what a difference that made! The beam was so much brighter!

The 35mw meets and exceeds my expectations for what I wanted it for...to point out celestial objects. I haven´t done any burn experiements with it, and I don´t necessarily expect it to burn anything (although I´ve been warned on other forums about underestimating the power of a 35mw), but I´m quite happy with the performance thus far. I´m about 2 weeks into ownership now. All in all I´m happy with my 35mw from Wicked.

I guess I´m officially addicted to this hobby. I placed another order recently with another firm for another laser. WHY?? I have no idea. I just wanted a spare. ; )

dang, i hear all this talk about how 15s and 35s arnt good and you need to go higher...now im not sure...15 and 35 mw lasers seem to be good for the price...