Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

300mW Green Laser

DMR

Hi,
I'm looking to purchase a 300mW green laser pointer...

Can anyone recommend a place to buy them from in the UK (or ships to UK).

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for your response.

Would you say something like this is suitable?

PL 520nm 532nm 100-1000

Thanks

Yes that would be of very good quality.
I own a 1w 445nm LFP from Skylasers/Laserbtb.
So far it is quite awesome.

The PL lasers will cost a little more but will have better heat sinks than the cheaper HL lasers. Just make sure you avoid their LP (laser pointer) series. They are made of cheaper end plastic.

If you buy anything over 15-30mW, I would recommend some laser protection (glasses) to make sure you don't accidentally damage your eyes when using indoors.

Jetlasers will be slightly more expensive than Laserbtb but they will also be of slightly better quality. In the end, you usually get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Hi DMR i am getting a high powered laser from Thejoker301. he runs a website called Sci-fi lasers. he is a trusted member here on the forums. He also has great customer service. he uses good hosts and lens etc. Here is the 300mw green laser its 520nm so its a brighter green if you dont mind that. Anyways i reccomend him if you have any questions feel free to ask. With what ever companies you buy from please be safe with a high powered laser thanks.

Note: to get to the 200-300mw power, click drop down list next to the word version.:)

Edit: Laser
Edit: Saftey Goggles

Last edited:
THe majority of the members of LPF would probably recommend Jetlasers due to the slightly better construction.

The Jetlasers unit will have a simple On and Off button and a single safety pin which would probably be good enough.

The Laserbtb PL unit will have an On and Off shutter, a key switch, a safety pin and a power button, so it will have a few more features that would be very useful.

The Equality laser will have a thicker host and I assume it would have a better duty cycle but I am not perfectly sure as I have never owned one. The PL laser also has a fairly big heat sink and brags of a 10 minute on 10 second off duty cycle but some think it may not be perfectly accurate.

It would be safe to only operate both lasers for 1-3 minutes at a time with 10-60 seconds to cool.

Also, Jetlasers will have a better customer service and will probably try hard to make sure you are happy. On the other hand, Laserbtb has been known to be slightly lacking when it comes to helping their customers at times.

But I personally would recommend the 532nm PL laser by Laserbtb due to the cheaper cost, nicer laser case and more safety features.

Just make sure they know you are from Laser Pointer Forums and they will most likely try hard to make sure you get the best of their products :p

THe majority of the members of LPF would probably recommend Jetlasers due to the slightly better construction.

The Jetlasers unit will have a simple On and Off button and a single safety pin which would probably be good enough.

The Laserbtb PL unit will have an On and Off shutter, a key switch, a safety pin and a power button, so it will have a few more features that would be very useful.

The Equality laser will have a thicker host and I assume it would have a better duty cycle but I am not perfectly sure as I have never owned one. The PL laser also has a fairly big heat sink and brags of a 10 minute on 10 second off duty cycle but some think it may not be perfectly accurate.

It would be safe to only operate both lasers for 1-3 minutes at a time with 10-60 seconds to cool.

Also, Jetlasers will have a better customer service and will probably try hard to make sure you are happy. On the other hand, Laserbtb has been known to be slightly lacking when it comes to helping their customers at times.

But I personally would recommend the 532nm PL laser by Laserbtb due to the cheaper cost, nicer laser case and more safety features.

Just make sure they know you are from Laser Pointer Forums and they will most likely try hard to make sure you get the best of their products :p
So you Wouldn't recommend sci fi laser products?:thanks:

So you Wouldn't recommend sci fi laser products?:thanks:

I completely forgot about them :crackup:

Yes the person who owns Sci-Fi lasers is also a member here on the forums and sells very good products. They won't have any key switches or safety pins but they are of great quality. Yes I would recommend them too. They are super cheap for how much laser you get. Just know their lasers only have a single power button so no carrying around in your pocket without the batteries uninstalled :p

Last edited:
I completely forgot about them :crackup:

Yes the person who owns Sci-Fi lasers is also a member here on the forums and sells very good products. They won't have any key switches or safety pins but they are of great quality. Yes I would recommend them too. They are super cheap for how much laser you get. Just know their lasers only have a single power button so no carrying around in your pocket without the batteries uninstalled :p

haha yah.im getting sf502b from their

Hey there! There are two companies that I would recommend green lasers from. Dragon Lasers, and SkyLasers. SkyLasers is a Chinese company based out of Shenzhen, Guangdong. They make sturdy equipment with, in my opinion, better-calibrated machines used in making the lasers than Dragon. Either way, they are both standup companies. In fact, there is a group buy that this forum does with skylaser/laserbtb. Look it up and get a discount for doing a group buy with them!

Cheers, and ENJOY!

Kevin

As lilcomposer said, Dragon lasers will make very good lasers as well coming directly from CNI. (Laserglow will sell similar lasers from CNI as well). Just know that they will be very expensive. (though higher quality).

DMR

I've sent Sci-Fi lasers a message. I think I'll go for one of his products.

With a $200 budget, what would you say is the most powerful laser he sells? In terms of burning stuff.

Thanks

I've sent Sci-Fi lasers a message. I think I'll go for one of his products.

With a $200 budget, what would you say is the most powerful laser he sells? In terms of burning stuff.

Thanks

For under $200, this one would probably be the most powerful: SF502B 445nm Blue

You will need to have some seriously high quality laser glasses to counter the power though.