Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

30% to 40% off on 830lm Jetbeam BC40 Flashlight - DinoDirect GB

Guys,

Michelle from DinoDirect.com has offered us 30% to 40% off on the following flashlight:
Click Me!

It's a Jetbeam BC40 with a CREE XM-L LED

OBgPl.jpg

Specifications:

Output: 830lm
Emitter: CREE XM-L
Finish: Type III Hard Anodization
Modes: 2 (Low - 130lm / High - 830lm)
Waterproof: Yes, up to 2 meters
Impact resistance: Yes, up to 1,5 meters
Powered by: 4 x CR123 or 2 x 18650 batteries
Maximum continuous runtime: 11 hours
Reflector: Aluminum OP
Dimensions: Head Diameter 48mm, Tube Diameter 25.4mm, Total Length 223mm

Discount part (Yay!):

Current base price is $79,85.

With a 30% discount, it will be $55,89
With a 40% discount, it will be $47,91

If there are less than 20 members interested, the discount will be that of 30%. However, if more than 20 members are interested, the discount shall be 40%

If somebody is a member of CPF, you can cross-post this GB as well, since DinoDirect wants to offer the discount to both forums. If someone can do this I believe we will all appreciate it since then the 20-member (for the 40% off) goal will be much easier to reach.

Disclaimer: I'm not receiving anything in return for this GB, I'm only organising it for the forum so that you guys can get a good product at a good price.

--------------

Members: [7 Total]

Don't Laze Me Bro
chefla
smzy322
Opentoe
freeloader700
Jaseth
pauljohn

Last edited:

Good to know, guys, I'll add you to the member list.

If anyone would be so kind to post this thread on CPF, we could reach the 20 member goal easily.

Im interested in this. If i missed this im sorry but does it come with batteries?

If this GB is still current, I would like to be added. I could use a good flashlight like this one.

Put me in too. I just looking to buy this one

EDIT: I see there us 5 of us here on LPF. Has anyone posted this on CPF? let's get this thing going!!! Whoop whoop

Last edited:
Well...its not looking so good is it...do you think that this will eventually get going? Or is it a lost cause?

I always did want a nice cool flash light. Too bad too many group buys fall through.