Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3.1W 501b, 2.5W Arctic Spyder III

Lasers - Album on Imgur
i found that posting a link to the album would be a lot easier than resizing every photo to post here.

The 3.1W was originally from SciFi lasers, but i blowed the driver and had Pman fix it up. Its beam is the first few pictures in the album and is the Right beam in the pictures of both. It takes two Fenix 16340's and ill include them.
( there are two pictures of beams side by side, the left beam is the wicked laser, the right is the 3W)
The Wicked laser is the 2.5watt, i have the sticker on the lens kit box. I received the laser second hand, and the scatter dot or galaxy tip was missing.
Lasers will NOT come with battery charger, or safety shades.

I am asking $200> $180> SOLD for the 3.1Watt in the 501b host.
And $400> $390 for the Arctic
Both shipped 2-day priority mail USPS.

8hGHX1s.jpg

Ive been meaning to post these for a while now, but i work 50+ hours a week and forums are hard work!
Messed up and posted in the general section yesterday... Sorry about that
Thanks guys

Last edited:

I'm new to this hobby so forgive me if I'm being stupid but the wicked laser Arctic sp3 3 watt is 250 brand new on their website. Would you take $250 for the 2.5W?

The Arctic is no longer for sale in the US as per the restriction on the sale of class 3 and 4 lasers to the general public. It might look like you can buy it, but if you try to check out it will say "Your cart contains products that do not ship to the US, AU, CH or NZ"

The Arctic is no longer for sale in the US as per the restriction on the sale of class 3 and 4 lasers to the general public. It might look like you can buy it, but if you try to check out it will say "Your cart contains products that do not ship to the US, AU, CH or NZ"

Yeah you can't buy it from their store but you can buy it from another person. Many people in the states own a wicked lasers product. There are also many lasers out there that are quite a bit more powerful. I myself own one that is much more powerful. Technically any laser over like 5mw is illegal to sell in the U.S. All of us here still own lasers higher than that though :D

Ya, I am aware that they're still out there. Just thought I'd mention that they don't "sell" them anymore.

Is the 501B still available?
What colour is the beam? (not seeing a link !?!)
Can you give a price inc shipping to the UK

Thanks - Paul.

diachi

Is the 501B still available?
What colour is the beam? (not seeing a link !?!)
Can you give a price inc shipping to the UK

Thanks - Paul.

Blue - link as at the top of the post. Diode is an NDB7875 according to the sticker - so ~445nm. Beam on the right is the 501B: http://i.imgur.com/QshmD7m.jpg

Looks like it's sold though:

I am asking $200> $180> SOLD for the 3.1Watt in the 501b host.

Last edited:
Yeah you can't buy it from their store but you can buy it from another person. Many people in the states own a wicked lasers product. There are also many lasers out there that are quite a bit more powerful. I myself own one that is much more powerful. Technically any laser over like 5mw is illegal to sell in the U.S. All of us here still own lasers higher than that though :D

All Wicked lasers have excellent drivers that make them literally unlimited duty cycle. Sure there are more powerfuls out there. But the heat is irresistible after a few minuets. I never owned a WL before, but I have seen these run on high for until the battery runs out of power.

Thanks,

diachi

All Wicked lasers have excellent drivers that make them literally unlimited duty cycle. Sure there are more powerfuls out there. But the heat is irresistible after a few minuets. I never owned a WL before, but I have seen these run on high for until the battery runs out of power.

Thanks,

Don't make me laugh. :crackup:

Thanks,

From what I've heard WL sells some pretty low quality stuff
:crackup:

Last edited:

diachi

Was I wrong? Don't all lasers have duty cycles while WL lasers don't?
I never owned one so don't think I'm biased in any way. Just want an opinion.

Thanks,

Not sure where you got that impression, but there's nothing separating WL lasers from anything else really... The same laws of physics apply.

I remember the "400mW" Spyder I tested having just an awful duty cycle - and massively reduced power output as a result.

I can dig out the review I wrote if you like.

EDIT: 400mW, not 700mW.

Last edited: