Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW Red laser reflection into itself...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send it back to Lazerer to repair services. This is the only form to fix it and not speculate about it.

Shipping and repair might well end up being more than the price of the laser, since shipping would be international, considering the laser is $40.

OP, contact lazerer/Max, tell him what happened, he honest, and ask him for a discount instead. The price is already very low, but maybe he'll give you free shipping or something.

Consider it a harsh lesson learned. Lasers & shiny surfaces DO NOT mix... at least it's just the laser diode, and not your eye.

You'd probably be better off just buying a new laser, to be honest.

Sure, just send me some money. I can't afford a new laser which is why I asked if it was fixable (without knowing what i'm doing)

Oh, well how much do you need to fix it?

I have no idea what needs to be fixed and how much it would cost. Like you said if I wanted a working laser pointer I'd be better off buying a new one. :/

JLM

I have no idea what needs to be fixed and how much it would cost. Like you said if I wanted a working laser pointer I'd be better off buying a new one. :/

What was your payment day for this laser? You pay it with paypal?

JLM

Months ago, September I believe. :( And yes, paypal.

Sorry is too much time, you can’t push the seller with paypal.:cryyy: Only you have 45days form the payment day to claim, in other words the seller has the best disposition to help you or make you best deals during 45days. In the 46 day the seller normally ignores you, or reply emails with a not helping content.:gun:

Last edited:
What was your payment day for this laser? You pay it with paypal?

Sorry is too much time, you can’t push the seller with paypal.:cryyy: Only you have 45days form the payment day to claim, in other words the seller has the best disposition to help you or make you best deals during 45days. In the 46 day the seller normally ignores you, or reply emails with a not helping content.:gun:

:wtf:

What does the payment date HAVE anything to do with it?

The seller delivered a working laser.

The buyer broke the laser by being an idiot with it.

Had this been in the 45 day period, would you then tell him to use the 45 day dispute window to pressure the seller into giving a discount, or sending another laser?

Guess what... that's lying. That's scamming.

You are exactly the kind of person that all sellers want to avoid.

Had this been in the 45 day period, would you then tell him to use the 45 day dispute window to pressure the seller into giving a discount, or sending another laser?

In the words of the internet, umad?

JLM

In the words of the internet, umad?

Yes, I am.

I absolutely despise scammers, and liars.

I also feel no pity for idiots.

My friend probably you don’t understand my intention. I only say that the seller communication and the good relationship about a purchase end in the day 46. Numerous sellers try to give you the best services until day 46, one time the 45 day end sometime never answer an email. Please take care with your insinuations.

JLM

:crackup: Where exactly do you see a contradiction?

I have problems with my language because I speak Spanish, but I don’t understand with you mocking me. Why you down my reputation without my reply. I am 100% positive seller and buyer on ebay with more than 350 transactions without problems. Why you try to damage my reputation and call me scammer, liar?

Last edited:

sinner

I think the problem was with the diode itself and Blord's right.. There may be a lens issue but that doesnt seem to be with the dimming/led'ing of a diode..

And I would like to add that Mr. Joel (JLM) is trying to suggest he should contact the seller (as we all do when we fuck something up) , Maybe it isnt the worlds best solution to this problem but i can identify his point , So its just the language barrier, I have dealt with him and he is in no way suggesting any fraudulent or scam activity to the OP.

@ IE please ignore the misunderstanding please.. You're a good guy and he's also a good guy as i have dealth with him in the past.. He tries to use Salutation aswell so his intensions are clear..

Status
Not open for further replies.