Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mw Focusable Green Beam Laser from BudgetGadgets

AMN

Hi everybody! :D

I bought a 200mw Focusable Green Laser from BudgetGadgets, stryopyro has reviewed this laser too.

200mw Green Laser

styropyro's review of this laser.

It's a really bright laser, I believe it is up-to/over spec. It also burns very well when focused. One major problem though, the beam gets REALLY thick as it goes along and it doesn't reach very far. Also, the dot is not close to circle. It's splashy, and it has been since first use. And when I focus the dot to be big. It's a rectangular-ish shape. It's not even a good rectangle. I don't think it's how it's supposed to be. I'm pretty sure it's just my unit. So I'm going to try and clean the lens with a lens pen that is on its way to me, but the lens is pretty deep, so I don't think I'll be able to reach the lens with the lens pen. If after that I still have problems, I'm going to send the unit back.

I'd like to know any other ways I might be able to fix this. Thanks in advance! :thanks:

Last edited: