Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mw dilda laser with Juice Batteries,charger, and extra Diode! $35 shipped

Selling my 200mw red dilda laser. Got it a while ago but rarely used it. It has no scratches along the host, but some minor wear on the knurling. It will come with some special "Juice" brand rechargeable CR2 batteries (3.6V instead of regular 3V rechargeable's.) A extra laser diode I had (not sure about anything other than its 150mw). And a charger I bought separately for the CR2 "juice" Batteries. The laser and batteries will come in the original "Laser Pointer" box.

All this for $35 Including shipping via Priority Mail (2-3 days).

148fy8n.jpg

2u5z3is.jpg

egealy.jpg

Got the package ready to go :san:

6tohhc.jpg

Last edited:

Re: 200mw dilda laser and extras

I just thought I'd say that this is a great deal; but, perhaps you should edit the description a little into bullets of what's included. For example, it took me a second look or two to realize you were including a whole spare diode too. I simply have too many dildas and other reds, otherwise I would jump on this good price.

Re: 200mw dilda laser and extras

Will do when I get home. Thanks for the support and advice!

Hey, i'll take it. I sent you a PM.
let me know what you need from me :)

Last edited:
This laser is sold to Travishall81, had a couple people pm me after I sold it, forgot to say its sold. :)