Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW@532nm Laser 303 problem

I recently bought a green laser 303 and it came with an Li-ion rechargeable battery about 2400mAh. It's output about 30mW. The laser is not good or the battery's current intensity is the problem? Please help. Sorry for bad English.

Well possibly both . The laser 303 or 302 or 301 is pretty much a luck of the draw as to what power you are going to get out with good batteries and all xxxxxfire batteries and GTL batteries are way over rated so you arnt going to get the max out of the laser not by a long way .i have a couple of 303s etc and a third one i had was only putting out around that power with good batteries. They say 200mw as output power but usually you can count on 50mw to 100mW anything else more is pure luck.i sent my dud 303 back you should get at least 50 mW and up

Thanks, Blaster. In conclusion the laser is problem. I will not sell it, just use it like a 30mW one. However is brighter than my 15mw one.