Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2000mw green laser for sale 2 watt

sean

Type: AL-P-G2000 .
Controller: High capacity and speed Micro-controller/PC(America pangolin software)/DMX512
Scanner: High speed XY Scanner Module(scan speed>30kpps;scan angle¡À40¡ã;input signal ¡À5v;linearity distortion<2%)
Laser Power: Green laser 2000mw
Wavelengh: ¡¾Green laser:532nm¡¿
Laser Color: Green
Effect: Green Laser Beam show and Animation Show
Program: programmable
Signal: International Standard DMX512/ILDA Standard Connector
Play Mode: Sound activation / DMX512(14 Channels) / PC Control(America Pangolin software)
Applicable Field: Disco, Pub, Bar, KTV room, Clubs, Family party, etc
Power Supply: 110-220V¡¢ 50-60Hz¡¢150W
Dimensions: 72*44*22(cm)
Weight: 50kg

*TWO WATT GREEN LASER

*LESS THAN 350HRS USE

*ONE OWER

*USED FOR GODSKITCHEN TOUR, JUDGE JUILES , TALL PAUL,VENGABOYS AND CLUBLAND ALBUM TOUR

AND FOR CROWDS UPTO 2500 PEOPLE PLUS...

*COMES IN HAVE DUTY CASE WITH WHEELS SUITABLE FOR MOBILE DJ'S OR NIGHT CLUB USE

*YOU CAN EARN € 500-€ 850 FOR A SINGLE NIGHT RENTAL TO NIGHT CLUBS OR PROMOTERS

*CAN BE USED WITH PC, DMX, OR ON AUTO OT AUDI FUNCTION ( LASER MOVES TO MUSIC)

* FREE MERLIN SOFTWARE INCLUDE NEVER USE ( SCREEN AND KEYBOARD NOT INCLUDED)

S

SenKat

Sean - we have a buy, sell, and trade section on here specifically for this type of stuff. Please forgive me in advance for stating this, but most folks do not just pop onto a forum and try to sell a 2 watt laser. So - if this is not a spammed message, welcome to the forum - if it is, I suggest you stay gone ;)

If you're interested in selling that, please let me know the manufacturer of both the laser and galvos, as well as the approximate manufacturer date on the laser. Additionally I need to know a general idea of what price you're talking about. My e-mail is pseudonomen137@gmail.com

S

SenKat

pseudonomen137 said:
If you're interested in selling that, please let me know the manufacturer of both the laser and galvos, as well as the approximate manufacturer date on the laser. Additionally I need to know a general idea of what price you're talking about. My e-mail is pseudonomen137@gmail.com

I find it kinda fishy that it was posted with no contact info - let us know what you find out, and I will lock the thread and boot him if it's a scam....

Yep, definitely. The most I've ever been scammed out of in laser trades is $5, and I don't intend on increasing that a cent. Looks like the OP may not even be coming back though :-/

S

SenKat

Nope ! I got burned one time - well, not me directly - the whole Sonystyle issue...but I do NOT intend on allowing another scammer to do business here ever again - I took it personally that he did that.

sean

can you advise where I could sell it
sean rep ireland 086-386761
artlaser.net
18months old