Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2000Mw Green Beast

Welcome to LPF :>) ---- I think you will find most everything here to build a quality laser for
yourself including all the help you need from the forum. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

i came here..with a project. of a 50mw laser.. but i realized i m too noob ,

and what i was triying to acomplish was too way dangerous.. even with safety glasses

so i ..discard it

but i still like lasers ;)

What was your project? If you give us some details, Im sure we will be able to help. :)

Yes of course you should be careful, but 50 mW is actually a very low power compared to what is on offer on the forums. We actually recommend that beginners start with lower powered lasers, so if you wanted to try a 50 mW it would be perfect.;)

Anyway if you havent left already give us an update! :beer:

What was your project? If you give us some details, Im sure we will be able to help. :)

Yes of course you should be careful, but 50 mW is actually a very low power compared to what is on offer on the forums. We actually recommend that beginners start with lower powered lasers, so if you wanted to try a 50 mW it would be perfect.;)

Anyway if you havent left already give us an update! :beer:

It was this, but he have deleted the post:can::http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/hi-i-m-new-ths-89108.html

PM sent to OP- some suggestions about obtaining a laser ---