Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1w chinese laser advice

I could build you something more powerful for around that price, in fact a lot of people here could. And you'd have a 99% better chance of it being 1w+

Piff

i have some cash to spend on a gift card ( not accepted in paypal ) that's the reason i spend them on chinese sites,.

why anyone would send money to china when there are top notch lasers right here is beyond me. work something out

Last edited:
I agree with the previous comments, I think it would be a better deal to at least try and work something out with one of the vets here. You can get 1 watt or maybe even stronger for that price from a builder on here, and most of te guys on here are super reliable and do high quality builds. Chinese lasers would be my absolute last resort for something as substantial as a 1 watt 445.

Lucian

hello guys , i have like 130$ to spend on my next "crazy" purchase.

I'm thinking about this : 2010B New 5 Star patterns 1000MW Blue Laser Pointer with free shipping(By EMS) - Free Shipping

i'm waiting for some PRO sugestions. is this think worth 130$?

i found a video presentation of it. : Waterproof Adjust Focus Blue Laser Pointer Pen 1000mW 447nm 1 x 18650 Battery - YouTube

Here is my advice.

1) China can legally lie to you about the power and limitations of the device. That is a fact. They can't get in trouble for doing so, and so you are betting on the integrity from someone who will never hear from or see you, ever. I've personally considered buying a Spyder Arctic III white host I found at a very lower price (JUST for the host...) but they advertised it as 1000W and tried to tell me it was a true power. I asked if they meant 1000mW... they changed it to 10mW.

2) International means customs. That means nasty delays, and possible forfeiture of your device. Perhaps not likely, but possible. Also consider they guarantee shipping "To your Country" but they don't guarantee the item ships to ... YOU ...

3) People who do this for a hobby take pride in their work. Even amateurs. People who do this from China care about your $$$ since there is no way in hell you can get it back.

Edit: The page you linked contains this: Please be aware that customs in some countries have restrictions and regulations for the import of laser products. We assume that customers are fully aware of these restrictions. Please contact your custom for a confirmation if you are not aware of these restrictions. We are not responsible for any confiscations performed by customs.

Last edited:
Here is my advice.

1) China can legally lie to you about the power and limitations of the device. That is a fact. They can't get in trouble for doing so, and so you are betting on the integrity from someone who will never hear from or see you, ever. I've personally considered buying a Spyder Arctic III white host I found at a very lower price (JUST for the host...) but they advertised it as 1000W and tried to tell me it was a true power. I asked if they meant 1000mW... they changed it to 10mW.

2) International means customs. That means nasty delays, and possible forfeiture of your device. Perhaps not likely, but possible. Also consider they guarantee shipping "To your Country" but they don't guarantee the item ships to ... YOU ...

3) People who do this for a hobby take pride in their work. Even amateurs. People who do this from China care about your $$$ since there is no way in hell you can get it back.

Edit: The page you linked contains this: Please be aware that customs in some countries have restrictions and regulations for the import of laser products. We assume that customers are fully aware of these restrictions. Please contact your custom for a confirmation if you are not aware of these restrictions. We are not responsible for any confiscations performed by customs.
I was looking to buy a chinese laser, but I signed up here and everyone's advice was to just ask for one and someone would make/sell me one. So I did, and the 2 day shipping and build quality is awesome compared to the one month shipping and crappy quality from china.