Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

18650 / Dorcy Jr LOT

Hak has offered $300, as soon as his payment clears through PP this auction will be closed. If for some reason something with this deal falls through, the bid will fall back to FlaminPyro's $260.

I just want to say thank you to everybody who took part in my auction for the lot of goods I have. It was never my intention to piss anybody off or upset any users of this forum. I apologize for any "pitting" of LPF members against each other. I've learned from this and will use suggestions given earlier in this thread, in the future if I come back with more cells / laser crap for sell.

We all come here because we love this hobby / obsession. I say I'm getting out of the hobby but I know at one point in time I'll come back. My life has taken turns that just leave me without much time for it right now.

I thank everybody who's helped me and who's purchased cells and other items from me in the past. Without great people like you, this forum wouldn't exist. I'll still be on the forum from time to time so if anybody needs anything just message me. I'm sure more 18650's will find their way into my life.

sorry to see you go==please stay on the forum-thanks for the good deal- they will go to good use- (like paying my bills!!!!) PP has been sent.

+rep too

len