Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

16x 405 build in Copper Pen host

ped

Has no one asked what lens you're using yet? if they did I've missed it.

If it's a 3 element lens, at that power the diode will not last long, I speak from bitter experience.

Beautiful build.

BobMc

Excellent, now I don't have to take it to pieces when it arrives. Probably for the better :evil:
Thanks for sharing and can't wait until this little guy gets here!

Your the customer that gets this beauty. Enjoy that guy. A great addition to your collection!

@Ped dont worry, it's a G lens ;) I'm not sure Id get that much power from a 3 element. Single element lenses work well here as its single mode.:beer:

@ Bob :thanks::beer:

ped

Phew.

I still mourn the death of my 16x. Back then I was young and foolish, no I'm old and..err.. foolish.

It was 4 years ago, people say the pain gets easier over time, I disagree, I still light a (purple) candle Sept 23rd every year, and raise a cold one to my fallen comrade.

Ped

Last edited:

BobMc

Phew.

I still mourn the death of my 16x. Back then I was young and foolish, no I'm old and..err.. foolish.

It was 4 years ago, people say the pain gets easier over time, I disagree, I still light a (purple) candle Sept 23rd every year, and raise a cold one to my fallen comrade.

Ped

Can give you a moment of silence for your fallen comrad. They don't ever get easier, there's always a soft spot in your heart , and you remember the good time you had with her, and wonder, what if she still was with you. ( man, I making myself tear up ) lol

Last edited: