Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

16340 batteries HL 532 300mW

Lookin for quality 16340 for my laserbtb HL 532 300mW laser. Already got 2 nitecore RCR123a 650maH, but heard AW RCR123a 750mAH were the best and I would like to get a couple. Does anyone know where these are in stock and are actual genuine AW batteries? I saw lighthound.com is closed and everywhere else I've checked is back ordered. Also read a lot of the one's advertised are fakes.

GSS

Lookin for quality 16340 for my laserbtb HL 532 300mW laser. Already got 2 nitecore RCR123a 650maH, but heard AW RCR123a 750mAH were the best and I would like to get a couple. Does anyone know where these are in stock and are actual genuine AW batteries? I saw lighthound.com is closed and everywhere else I've checked is back ordered. Also read a lot of the one's advertised are fakes.
You asked the same question on another thread "Need some battery help for laserbtb HL 532 300mw please" on the 3 of this month. Pi R Squared gave a good sight. and the sight Alaskan just gave you was also given I believe. and claimes not to sell counterfits. If you dont find it? I can type the link in.

Last edited:
nothing wrong with those u have, not like u gonna get that much more power ontime anyways.. just buy more of those nite and u all set.

Thanks everybody. Very cool of yall taking the time to get me going in the right direction. Very much appreciated.