Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150mw Laser pens *updated 1st post again*

Toked323, ET AL -

Those "mini-RPL" ones are IR spewing pieces of crap - same manufacturer, different distributor. Sorry to let the air out on a well thought out GB, but those have been all over Ebay for well over a year now, and EVERY person who has received one has been disapointed - underpowered, IR spewing, and not worth the price. I hope you get a decent one as a sample, but bear in mind it will NOT be indicitive of hte quality of the remaining lasers - you may get lucky with getting one in spec unit, but I doubt it. Best of luck if you decide to pursue this idea further. Again, for clarification - I am not hammering Toked, or Snoctony - simply hammering the cheapsy Ebaysers that are not worth the money spent on shipping, much less the purchase price.

Yea if i can get a way to test them then it would be better. If things werent spec then i would RMA them

If you are going to distribute them, you really should test their output - both IR and green. Let me know if tyou need help if you go through with this deal.

I was thinking Since DrLava is close by to me i could take the one i get and have it metered. Then if this GB starts going good, then i would order more then take the box and see if Dr.Lava will meter the rest for me and i will give him a money for his efforts.

Also sky has offered 300mw 650nm portables, with over 300mw for the 1st minute of use. i think the price was 350$