Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

15% off >>> All stuff ( coins are not included )

15% off this week only ( coins are not included )

PS2 with 15 Games, 4 Controllers, 2 Memory, Multitap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another cleaning sale. I'll have more video games after this... is very fair for this, considering the games alone cost $750 when they were new.
Price - $110

Some of these games are pretty recent so I know there is value here.

Everything worked at last use

I have another PS2

Payment by PayPal -  

You get
1 PS2 Console with all necessary cords
2 Sony OEM controllers
2 Datel Controllers
1 Datel Multitap (allows for 4 controller hookups)
2 Memory Cards (1 Sony, 1 Nyko)
2 Dance Dance Revolution Mats

15 Games
Soul Calibur III
007 Nightfire
Dark Cloud
24 The Game
Conflict: Desert Storm II
DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Star Wars Battlefront II
God of War
Kingdom Hearts
NBA Live 2004
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Kingdom Hearts II
Ultimate Codes for Grand Theft Auto Vice City

God of War ( 2 disc set ) $20 shipped
Kingdom Hearts II - $15 shipped
Both games are for sale separatelly

PS2with15games1.jpg

PS2with15games.jpg

Itronix XC6250 PRO
touch screen laptop this is a military police type notebook
Rugged. Wireless. Smart. Quite simply, there is no other more powerful, wireless, durable notebook computer line than those from Itronix. The X-C 6250 Pro meets or exceeds the Military Standards for ruggedization and is packed with features that make field computing reliable and easy to manage.
Itronics site with more info>>>>>>
http://www.itronix.com/products/notebooks/xc6250pro.asp

$100usd + shipping
itronix1jpg.jpg

itronix.jpg

Xbox360 >>>SPF

w/ 20gb HD,
headset,
wireless controller,
box n all,
with the component cables -
$300 shipped
Xbox360.jpg

Silver coins

Laptop

Everex XT5000t 17" 4gb RAM Vista Home

Laptop is in excellent, almost like-new condition.

Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Display: 17" WXGA+ Widescreen (1440 x 900) with Diamond Brite Technology. Roughly 10% wider then a 15.4" display, the XT5000T provides more viewing area for your desktop applications and the ability to view DVD movies in their original widescreen format (16:10).
Processor: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual Core Mobile Technology TL-50 (1.6GHz) delivers ultra high-performance and low power consumption, ideal for today's multi-tasking applications.
Memory: 4GB DDRII
Hard Disk Drive: 60GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM/DVD-RW Dual Layer drive allows creating, viewing and listening to both DVDs and CDs
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 7600 with 256MB DDR2 Dedicated Video Memory.
Audio: HD Audio with built-in stereo speakers and subwoofer provides realistic sound reproduction
I/O Ports:

DVI-I and S-Video ports lets you duplicate your XT5000T screen on any television, monitor or external display,
USB 2,0 ports (3) ,
Microphone Port (1),
Headphone Port (1),
IEEE1394 port (1),
ExpressCard 54 (1)

Card Reader: 4-in-1 design allows simplified transfer of data from Secure Digital, Multi-Media Card, Memory Stick and Memory Stick Pro, to and from your notebook.
Modem: Built-in 56k Fax/Modem allows for easy dial-up internet access*
LAN: 10/100 Ethernet port allows connection to an Ethernet network or broadband Internet connection*
Wireless LAN: Built-in 802.11b/g wireless
Pointing Device: 2 Button Glide Pad lets users easily navigate the desktop environment or an external USB mouse can be used (sold separately)
Battery: 6-Cell Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery averages 2.5 - 3.0 hours of normal computing

specs: http://www.everex.com/products/xt5000t/xt5000t.htm

comes with the charger, battery and a laptop bag

Laptop Bag: http://products.lowepro.com/pr...polis-1200,2068,37.htm

$600 --- paypal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sony PSP - $120

with software version 2.81 installed.
Includes Charger, 512MB Memory Stick Pro Duo. Also Including a Logic 3 case. Case has wetsuit feel, holds 4-8 games, chargers and adapter cables. Includes PSP to USB connection & charge cable. small and zipup. easy to tote.

PSP has normal scratches on screen. Not visible during gameplay or movie watching.

Games and Movies

ALL GAMES & MOVIES $11 shipped (unless marked) or $100 Shipped for all. 3 or more make an offer. 3 or more also includes 3 UMD disc pocket hard case.

Games:
Pursuit Force
SOCOM US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo
Ridge Racer
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition
Sims 2
Tony Hawk Project 8
Burnout

Movies:
Black Hawk Down
Transporter 2
Snatch
Office Space

System with games - $230

PSP.jpg

SILVER COINS

I have 2 rolls ( 20 ea. coins ) of 1921 Morgan's PSD mints, and 1922-1935 various mints. Morgans 1922 year coins (pds mixed) rest are 1923-1935.

These are all average circulated dollars.
Great investment.

Would like to get $20 bucks per coin obo.
10 coins $190
whole roll $370
Pm or email me.
These are all average circulated dollars.
Great investment.
Price for silver coins subject to change.

Attached is scan of some silver dollars, plus a few others. Looking at pure silver content,
100_coins.jpg

Also I have 50 ea.
Silver coins - uncirculated

Price - $20ea.
$180 - for 10 coins
The Maria Theresa Thaler is probably one of the most famous and well known coins of the world. Originally struck in Austria from 1740 to 1780, the Thaler was the currency of the Austrian Empire.
1780 - Coin of the Year -1780 Maria Theresa Thaler Maria Theresa, also called Maria Theresia, was born May 13th 1717, and died on November 29th 1780. She succeeded to the throne of the Hapsburg empire in 1740, and her titles include Queen of Hungary and Bohemia, Archduchess of Austria, Empress of the Holy Roman Empire. After her death, silver thalers were issued with the dual purpose of being a 'trade' coinage, and a commemorative. It is unlikely that any were issued in the year 1780 itself, but have been issued ever since bearing the date of her death. The Maria Theresa thaler has often been described as the world's most beautiful coin
The Maria Theresa thaler (MTT) is a silver bullion-coin that has been used in world trade continuously since it was first minted as a thaler in 1741. It was named after Empress Maria Theresa, who ruled Austria, Hungary, and Bohemia from 1740 to 1780.
Since 1780, the coin has always been dated 1780 and has been struck by the following mints: Birmingham, Bombay, Brussels, London, Paris, Rome and Utrecht, in addition to the Habsburg mints in , Günzburg, Hall, Karlsburg, Kremnica, Milan, Prague and Vienna.The coin is 39.5 mm in diameter and 2.5mm thick, weighs 28.0668 grams

MariaTheresasilvercoin-2.jpg

MariaTheresasilvercoin-1.jpg

MariaTheresasilvercoin.jpg

Attachments

• Lappy_xt5000t.jpg
    Lappy_xt5000t.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 255

Re: 2 ea. PS2's COMPLETE with 15 and 12 games

XBox with 7 games, two controllers, steering wheel
Apr 17th, 2008, 12:36am     This is a standard XBox with 7 games, two controllers, steering wheel and pedal set up. Works fine. The games are:  

Sonic Heroes
Splinter Cell
Lego Star Wars
Madagascar
Cat in the Hat
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Nascar Thunder
Price - $120 delivered - paypal please.---- $100 delivered

Attachments

• Xbox_wheel.jpg
    Xbox_wheel.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 458
Re: 2 ea. PS2's COMPLETE with 15 and 12 games

This is the RIM Blackberry 7105t phone that is unlocked for any of the major cellular phone companies. Just insert your sim card from your cell phone .and your ready to go. Its main carrier is T-mobile so the graphics are t-mobile but works with At&t Cingular and others.

Features bluetooth enabled, sms text messaging, pda pc sync, Internet browser, email, and calender. This phone is brand new and made only 1 phone call. Comes with powercord charger and usb cable in a white before stock box. For some reason it did not come with an instruction manual but you can find them downloadable from t-mobile.com or an internet search.

Quick Take: The RIM BlackBerry 7105t for T-Mobile is an upgrade to the RIM BlackBerry 7100t. The 7105t keeps many of the same features of its older sibling, such as integrated Bluetooth, a speakerphone, and quad-band world roaming, but it adds a higher-resolution color screen, larger Talk and End buttons, and contoured keys for easier typing. You can also now access your Yahoo e-mail via the BlackBerry Internet E-mail service. The RIM BlackBerry 7105t costs $199.99 after a mail-in rebate and is available now.

Price --- $1oousd (shipping included) OBO

Attachments

• Blackberry1.jpg.gif
    Blackberry1.jpg.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 283
Re: PS2 COMPLETE with 12 games+Xbox

Price update >>>>  ;D
New item"

Product Details Ezonics Ezbino CAM II (UE) -
Ezonics EZBino Cam II 8X Binocular/Digital Camera Easy to use Great for concerts,sporting events,hunting,bird watching and more Compact size goes anywhere you do Five HOT software titles included FREE Mega Pixel DSC Resolution 640 x 480 (Hi), 320 x 240 (Lo) 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty What would you call a camera that lets you get close to the action, capture it digitally, and share it with family and friends? At Ezonics, we call it the EZBino CAM II! The EZBino CAM II is a professional-quality 8X magnification binocular with an integrated quality digital camera! It is the perfect camera for concerts, sporting events, outdoor adventures .... anytime that you need to get in close for a great picture!The onboard digital camera takes quality pictures every time! Moreover, the EZBino CAM II gives you automatic exposure and focus-free settings,making it easy for anyone to use! At Ezonics, we are packing the EZBino CAM II with some of the hottest digital photography software titles available anywhere, making it EASY for you to produce professional-quality digital image projects right from your desktop! Disk / driver and instructions included $30 + shipping

EZBinoCAMII.jpg

I shull be very surprised if this sells here, I put my PS2 Slimline and 5 games up for sale on here a month back and I haven't even got any replys.

Norcent DCS-1050 - 10.0 MegaPixel 3.0" LCD Digital Camera - Optical Zoom

10.0 Mega pixel Digital Camera
Slim, elegant design
Face Tracking Identifies faces within the frame and automatically adjusts for ideal focus and exposure
Anti-Shake compensates for camera movement to deliver crisp, clean images
Captures high-resolution images up to 3648 x 2736
3.0" LTPS TFT LCD, scratch-resistant acrylic panel display
3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom
Movie mode captures video clips with resolutions of 640 x 480, 320 x 240, and 160 x 120
Built-in flash with auto, red-eye reduction, always on, slow sync, forced on and forced off modes
Manual, daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent and custom white balance settings
22 modes: Program, movie, voice REC, portrait, landscape, sunset, night scene, night scene portrait, text, back light, kids, snow, food, fireworks, building, quickmode, sport, soft skin, candle, party,building, soft flowing water

Price - $130

Kodak EasyShare C530 5MP Digital Camera

5.0-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 13 x 17-inch prints
1.5-inch LCD display
Continuous QVGA video
Auto scene mode and three color modes; in-camera cropping