Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW waterproof green laser $65

Nice! I am glad you are all receiving your lasers and enjoying them. For me the wait goes on.

These greenies are really a nice buy especially for the price :D hopefully the replacement will be way operspec :)

@kmiller those shots are sweeeeettt :)

Last edited:

This item showed up in my mailbox today. It looks like the pictures already posted.

This is a really NICE item, especially for the price.

Very solid host, strong and heavy. Nice bright beam, somewhat visible inside the house in the daytime, and very visible in a well lit room at night.

Nice round dot that seems pretty stable so far.

I am quite happy with the goodness of this deal.

Maven

I recieved my laser yesterady. Everything seems to be in good working order. Thanks for doing the legwork getting these lasers yob. I guess either my joke or karma didn't work out so well for me, I ended up with an 80mw :) (btw, Thanks for metering the lasers that is a plus for me). I am going to look at getting a LPM soon.

It was blazing hot here in california when I tested these so it is entirely possible that your laser will have a higher output in colder envrironments. Sorry you got the 80mW it was luck of the draw. I have almost no idea who's real life name goes with which LPM name.

Got mine yesterday!! Yay, yay! Lol, this is now the lowest powered laser I own. Not to be "that guy", but I hope y'all are wearing safty glasses when using these things. Especially when pointing them at reflective surfaces like water.

I got pretty lucky with mine (not that any of them were not good).

Mine came marked "110". But, today I LPM'd it, using the battery that it came with, freshly charged by my Ultrafire charger. The results are shown below.

I salute yobresal for this great buy.

100mw_532.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! One question though, was that number IR filtered or not? Remember Yob's numbers were after an external IR filter, so they will be lower then without one.

That was not IR filtered. I probably knew at one time that they were measured with an IR filter, but I had long since forgotten that fact.

That would be quite a bit of IR.

I'll try measuring it again with an IR filter. Probably won't be able until the weekend, as I have three sinks in my household to replace the faucets and drains on this week...

Last edited: