Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1 Watt Coherent IR fibre coupled Diode-$80.00-

S

SenKat

I have a 1 Watt Coherent Fibre coupled diode for sale, and am entertaining offers prior to posting it on Ebay. I have seen them go pretty high there, but will settle lower on here if you want it. I have a video of what it can do in the multimedia section, under - "dangerous toy" heading, I believe. If anyone wants it, $80.00 takes it home - shipped USPS priority to your door, insured.

The only modifications I have made to it are, I soldered a switch inline with a battery holder for two AA batts, so you can power this thing up and use it straight away if you like - just add 2 AA batts, and you are ready to go !!!

Portal

You wouldn't happen to know any of the specs on it, such as the beam diameter or the divergence, would you?

Also, do you accept paypal for payment?

S

SenKat

I do accept pay-pal, but I do not know the specs, beyond the fact that it is a 1watt diode. If you take a look in the multimedia section, I posted a video demo of it... The only things I have done is added some wires, a batt connector, and a momentary switch. I'll include the dual AA batt holder if you like....

S

SenKat

In all fairness, since Portal asked first, I need to find out if he is taking it or not - Trying to be as "fair" as possible - honest !!! Portal - If you still want it, pay-pal me the funds, and post here regardless. Sonystyle - if Portal doesn't want it, then you can paypal me the funds and get it. Either way, my email addy listed on here is my paypal acct, and I believe I have emailed or PM'd both of you...

Portal

Sorry it took me a while to get to this, been in classes all day. Payment has been sent.

S

SenKat

Done deal, bought and paid for - will ship tomorrow !
(Closing thread)