Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1 de diciembre láseres - yes, I used google translate ;)

Happy Saturday!! Here's 20 from over the past week or so.

Most are using 1 or all of the following wavelengths: 460nm, 488nm, 490nm, 505nm, 650nm
2-way, dielectric mirror; First Surface Mirror(s); diffraction gratings (fan / spiral); glass diamond shaped prism; glass sphere(s); 50/50 beam splitter; Edmund Optics 20x Beam Expander.

Cheers!!

That red square in 1605 is tricky, how did you do that ? Ok with mirrors, Right ? But it looks like it's standing there in space, nice. :D

I see the clamps holding the mirrors rather glass plates, are they edge lit from the side ? Yes I think so and see the beam. Nice :p

---edit---

LOL that's the same edge lit plate seen in all the mirrors, now I see how you have them angled, very nice, man you are getting better and better all the time and I hope you keep it going, these are good. (y)

Last edited:
That red square in 1605 is tricky, how did you do that ? Ok with mirrors, Right ? But it looks like it's standing there in space, nice. :D

I see the clamps holding the mirrors rather glass plates, are they edge lit from the side ? Yes I think so and see the beam. Nice :p

---edit---

LOL that's the same edge lit plate seen in all the mirrors, now I see how you have them angled, very nice, man you are getting better and better all the time and I hope you keep it going, these are good. (y)
very very cool,:love::love::love:

Thank you both!
RCB, you got it. This dielectric glass piece has found a few different use-cases so far, and illuminating the edges seems to work pretty well. Thx again for the kind words!

Wow, you've been busy lately. Nice job, Lew. Your photos are improving with time. ;)

Gadget

Damn, Lew...you're gettin' better, man! Keep it up and you'll be dedicating your garage as your laser studio like the Bruce-meister!

Good work, man!
G