Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.2W C6 Black lasers SOLD

Re: 1.2W C6 Black lasers $100 SPECIAL

Hello Yobresal this price is included shipping to Brazil? Who's available? How long does it take to arrive in Brazil?
Thanks

ha! sorry, shipping will be an additional $30 to any non US country

Hello thanks for listening at the end of the month had already told you I contact to see what you have for sale. Thank you

I would love to buy one of these 1.2W C6 Black laser. Does it come with batteries, charger, and goggles?

i'd like to pay through paypal. so send me a pm. price and shipping costs thanks.

Hey I'm very new to these forums but I'd like to buy one of these, how much would shipping be to BC Canada? I have no idea what I'm doing here so shoot me a email

sold ...before i buy one id like to know if it has burning capabilities? fixed beam? battery life? pm me for shipping and total cost...im in texas

turbo they will deffintly burn way over what is needed to burn stuff. Make sure you get some googgles if you dont have them cause looking at it without protection will damage your sight.

Last edited:

If you have any left I would be interested, pm me please.

Hi, any of these left? if so do you have any that are not assembled yet? It may seem a strange question but I am looking for a laser kit, I am noob, I have bought several lasers over the last couple weeks, and yes it is fun popping balloons and lighting matches, I am ready to move onto the next step and build one, I am just not wanting to buy a host from one place, a diode from another, an axziz module from a third, etc.. I would like to build one from a kit, so you got any left that you have not assemebled? I pretty much have all the tools i should need, soldering iron, DMM, JIB module, diode press, etc.. anyway thanks and please let me know

Yeah I have lots of parts I can hook you up with a kit if you want. Sending pm

Just received mine in the mail today.. and.. WOW. All I can say is wow..

Lighting fast shipping and everything smooth. Yob, you're the man. Thanks!

Just got my "kit" in, it is exactly what I wanted, very fast shipping, thanks so much