Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yet another hare-brained thread

K

kingzilla

LOL! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Man that thread is funny......

Reminded me that I got banned from CPF as soon as I signed up..... :'(

S

SenKat

Yeah - it keeps on getting more funny as the posts increase !

DRATS...it's closed there....

S

SenKat

Yeah - I PM'd one of the mods and asked them if a certain IP address was familiar to them or not....we will see if there is duplicity in our midst !

T

timelord

That video of mine was done ages ago and the beam was angled slightly downwards in a clever way to avoid any glare/reflection or eye damage. Admitedly it was not a trick to do with out goggles but i had no glare/reflection or any flash blindness after doing that video.
The laser is IR filtered so there's nothing invisible hitting my eyes. I'm not blind and recently i had my usual routine eye test and i still even at my age have 20/20 vision :) So WTF!!! is that f a g g o t muppet having a pop at me or lets face it SenKat and our forum for????

SOUND LIKE HE'S PICKED ON THE WRONG GUY!!!! DON'T F _ C K WITH THE TIMELORD!!!!!  

S

SenKat

Lee - anytime anyone picks on someone it's not good. I gave him hell over there, just as I saw fit to do over here.

I had to edit your post, frined...I blanked a U at the end of it. I do it for others, so please don't hate me for it.

I am now going to close both threads, as It was in poor taste to bring this issue here, out in the open - and I am sorry for that. I should have PM'd Lee to tell him he was being hammered over on CPF. The mods there have locked the thread, and I doubt we will see the offending poster back over there again. Sorry, all - I fed the fury on this one - I am soley to blame for the content of the above messages.