Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

YES new dragonlasers blue and orange!

S

SenKat

SWEET ! It is about time they broadened their product line ! :cool:

hmm the hulk series seems to be a gamble
200-300mW for $900 which is equivalent to the aries 175-225 $789-$989 :-/

T

timelord

The hulk looks just like my Aries :D It doesent seem to have any locking features like the laserglows do, and i'm presuming that all these are made by CNI laser.

im pretty sure they are all made by cni exept the hulk dosent look like a cni laser

Moderator said:
$650 for an orange laser!! WTF... :mad:
I have to agree :'( Micro diode?? 2 beam combining??

Missed Opportunity imo, if you are gonna use a dichro (or similar to combine) then why not make it fully tunable using just Pots and a simple mapping algo to produce any colour from your base 650 to 532

::)

Jase

K

kingzilla

Actually their blue laser just looks like an overpriced version of the same thing that laserglow sells....!?!?!?!

optotronics are still the best for blue dragons 10mw costs ~800bucks while optotronics 20mw costs about a grand!!!! ;D

DL just resells CNI lasers, everything that they sell you can get from Laserglow or Optotronics, plus if you deal with them you can be sure your dealing with trustworthy companies.

true, they do only sell CNI cased lasers, but many people have had good experiences and consider them a reputable company and laser glow doesn't have any CNI high powered lasers like DL and neither does optotronics, I'm not in any way saying laserglow and optotronics are bad companies, I'm just defending DL