Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yellow laser!

Astralexplosion

Does anyone sells cheap, second-hand 1-5mW yellow lasers?
I want to buy a yellow one, but I can not give 400USD, etc...
Thanks a lot and God Bless You,
George, GReece. :love:

Sowee7

im sorry but thats the price of yellow lasers, i know its not ideal but they are really expensive (because of how they work) also i dont think you should be buying stuff before you have 20 posts, there might be a cheaper one though depending on the wavelength of yellow you want

Does anyone sells cheap, second-hand 1-5mW yellow lasers?
I want to buy a yellow one, but I can not give 400USD, etc...
Thanks a lot and God Bless You,
George, GReece. :love:
If you see one for cheap, it's a scam.

There are no mass-produced yellow DPSS assemblies, therefore, the only options are custom made.

Sowee7

If you see one for cheap, it's a scam.

There are no mass-produced yellow DPSS assemblies, therefore, the only options are custom made.
not always, companies like lasence sell pretty affordable yellow DPSS ($100 for 8mw) they arnt mass produced as you said so they only make 8-16 modules / 2 months

If you had been here a couple years ago you might have been able to get a 575nm or thereabouts fairly cheap. I got one that cost me ~$75 and was able to push it to 36 mW total output power. Mine came in at 573.9nm. It is a very lemon yellow color to my eyes. Some of these had a tendency to fail, but mine is still going strong. Good luck with your search.