Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTT: White fusion kit for a green diy kit.

zaery

So, I got one of sightfx's white fusion kits from the boneyard auction (which means that it's supposed to have a cosmetic defect, but i can't really tell what it is...) and have sat on it for a few months. I've never actually done anything with it because I don't have enough soldering skills (or tools) to actually do any soldering on diodes, and i've never gotten the motivation to learn how. So, now really my only choice for DIY stuff is greenies, unless i ever want to pay someone to solder something for me...

Bottom line is: I've got a white fusion kit, with 2 of the turning mirrors, in case you mess up, and I want a DIY green kit, preferably one of Jayrob's Krytons or the one here. I'll most likely ship mine to you first, seeing as most of the people who trade stuff here have much higher rep than me, and have done many trades, but we can work out the details in a PM.

Here are some pics if you're interested:
Green end.
Top view.
405nm end
Red end
Bottom
Mirrors and wrenches
Yes, those are hyper-linked, because im too lazy to resize them and i don't want the abomination of huge pics on the forum, it looks terrible ^.^

zaery

Shameless bump and addition:

I'll also accept cash, if i get a good enough offer, I won't charge more than $84+shipping for it, though, because that's what i paid. I'll wait a week for the best offer. Of course, if the best offer is like, $5, then I won't accept ^.^

Edit, not quite yet another bump: I just realised that when i said cash, i meant money in general, preferably paypal.

Last edited: