Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS: Blu-ray laser phr @ 97mA

I am selling my phr803t laser because the novelty wore off and well...I seem to have bad luck with blu-ray if I have them for too long :'( .

there seems to be a wire loose or something in there thats messing with the voltage and it doesn't seem to be outputting the power it should. I will include a brand new phr diode still in it's heatsink just in case this one is blown or something. it has a rkcstr driver i measured at 97ma. it uses 9V batteries.

the laser it self

DSC06494.jpg

post here and/or PM me with questions or offers. I am open to trades. I don't really have a set price for this just give me a reasonable offer and i'll see if I can work something out. I will also use any shipping method you want and will ship it out as soon as I get payment if the post office is still open :D

Swordofsalvation said:
hey maxkillz!! how much for the laser!!! less than $60??
give me a offer you think is fair for it I will pack it as is. all the wires have been taken apart from eachother so you can configure it any way you want it, this also include a phr803t diode just in case this diode is bad, if it's good then you have a free diode :D i just don't want to tinker with it because I might just make it worse :-/

Swordofsalvation said:
also, is it capable of bruning? whats the mw output?
it's very capable of burning when focused. I may take you up on your offer but I will have to see what other offers I get ;) i hope the diode is still good inside :'( if not you have a spare and you can get expiriance (if you don't have any) of putting one together ;D

sounds good! oh, and I am located in the US. Also, is it heatsinked?
If you wanna trade, I am open to that as well. (I have lots of old stuff: microscopes, TONS of broken electronics: resitors by the hundreds, multimeters, battery holders, old walkie talkies, Monitor parts, and all heaven's worth of crap. anyways, pm me when you decide on taking either the 60 dollars or a trade1 9i can't buy until January, due to christmas expenses)
thanks

also, I have some IR sleds, and a few old flashlights that might work well as hosts. I will be even more willing to buy if you would be willing to sell for under $40