Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Wicked Lasers Handhelds

Hello everyone! It has been many years since I have been active here, but I am trying to replace missing parts of my old collection and thought I would give this a shot. I am trying to Find the following from Wicked Lasers

1. Sonar Elite Blu Ray laser (405nm)
  2. E3 (any color or mw)
  3. Lunar, Inferno, Krypton
  4. Also looking for the regular Sonar.
  5. Looking for most handhelds from Wicked Lasers, feel free to reach out with what you have.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other handheld Wicked Lasers stuff from that era as I may also be interested in that as well. I will cover all shipping and packaging costs. Let me know what you have and feel free to let me know what you would take for it. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

I have an arctic 1W with a smart switch. Pm me
Thanks for the super easy transaction! The Arctic is exactly what I was looking for!

I am still looking for other wicked lasers stuff, most notably the Sonar Elite and the E3 models!

Bump for visibility, please reach out if you have any Wicked Lasers handhelds. Thanks!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I remember years ago this girl came on here with a crap ton of wicked laser products. She said it was her personal collection but she had way too much stock. She was definitely working for or used to work for wicked lasers and just wanted to get rid of some stuff. But I haven't seen much of the wicked laser stuff since. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Free bump

I remember years ago this girl came on here with a crap ton of wicked laser products. She said it was her personal collection but she had way too much stock. She was definitely working for or used to work for wicked lasers and just wanted to get rid of some stuff. But I haven't seen much of the wicked laser stuff since. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Free bump
thanks! Yeah I think I found that thread, but no one who sold or purchased in it has been active for the past few years. I have tried messaging a few of them but never heard back. Hoping someone logs on randomly and sees this. Thanks!